Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 7 Month Birthday!

I can't believe Addie turns 7 months old today!  It seems like yesterday that I packed my bags and we drove to the hospital with feelings of excitement, anxiety, and pure joy!  These past seven months have flown by and I can't wait to see what the next few hold! 

What is Addie up to these days?
  • She weighs 17 pounds and is about 28 inches long
  • She nurses 4-5 times a day and eats three solid meals a day
  • She wears size 2 diapers and 6-9 month clothes
  • She goes to sleep at around 6:30 or 7:00 and wakes up at about 6:30 the next morning!
  • She loves to watch the cats and dogs play and tries to grab for them (look out kitties!)

    Rosie and Jackson
    Our sweet Myles
    Sneaky Oliver
  • Addie loves to play and roll around on the floor.
  • She's almost crawling!  She gets up on all fours and scoots and then does an inchworm crawl.
  • She can drink water out of a sippy cup
  • She loves to go to Katy's and play with Lance, Carter, and Karen (triplets) and Myla
  • She loves her "Fridays with Mema"
  • She misses her Auntie! (so does Mama!)

Reading in bed like Mama and Mimi!

  • She loves to listen to someone read to her

Cheering on the Tarheels!


Happy 7 months, sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, Addie is adorable. I am so glad I found your blog. I remember seeing her first pics on Andy's facebook page and I can't believe she is already 7 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart shades! Miss my sweet girl :) Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete