Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th and an 11 Month Birthday!

We spent the 4th at our place at Lake Chatuge. Addie loves the boat and the water! She had a great time!
Riding on the boat

Walking!

My tutu bathing suit from Mema!

Playing with Daddy

So relaxing!

Monkey face!

On Saturday, we went to a cookout and Addie got to wear her 4th of July dress that I've had since she was born!  I was so excited for her to wear it!  Call me crazy for taking a baby to a cookout in a white dress but it was too cute and she really didn't get that dirty!




Today is Addie's 11 month birthday!  I cannot believe she's almost one!  It's amazing how much things change in just 1 year!  What is Addie up to now?

  • She wears size 3 diapers and size 12-18 month clothes.
  • She is walking now!  She takes 10 or so steps at a time without holding on.
  • She says mama, dada, kitty cat, bye, hey, and aww (when she holds her baby doll)
  • She can wave bye bye
  • She eats most of what we eat now and loves just about anything you put in front of her!
  • She has stopped nursing as of last week and drinks whole milk from a sippy cup and a small bottle before bed.
  • She is still sleeping 10-12 hours at night and taking 2 naps during the day.
  • She has 6 teeth!
I am so enjoying my summer off and I already dread going back to work in August.  We have so much fun!  We will be busily planning the big birthday party over the next few weeks!  Addie is having her one year old pictures taken on Saturday by a friend of ours and I know they will be beautiful!  Can't wait to share them!  Check back soon!

     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment