Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fun at the Beach!

Last weekend, Mom, Addie, and I traveled to Charleston to spend the weekend with Auntie and Uncle Tom.  Addie did well on the trip there but was very eager to get out of the car!  Auntie and Charlie greeted us.

Charlie was very interested in Addie and wanted to lick her continuously (probably because she always has food on her!)  She tolerated it for a while and then eventually got fed up and screamed at him! 

Addie really enjoyed the beach.  She was a little unsure of the sand at first but then dove right in and played and of course, tried to eat it!  She loves the water when we're at the lake or in the pool so I knew she would love the ocean.  She splashed and played until she was worn out!  
Giving kisses to Mema

Auntie loves her girl!




Snack Time!



We had a great time but I know Andy missed being away from his sweet girl!  I'm sure there'll be plenty more beach trips in this girl's future!





Happy Fourth of July!
Check back next week for an 11 month post!


No comments:

Post a Comment