Sunday, September 11, 2011

Updates (finally!!!)

Whew! Life's been super busy lately! Addie turned 1 at the beginning of August and we celebrated with all our friends and family! I have no pictures to upload yet because our camera broke a week before her birthday so we borrowed mom's and she hasn't sent them to me yet. I guess I'll have to do it myself!

We spent the following week at mom's house in Hiltob Head. It was our first beach trip with just the three of us and Addie had so much fun! We enjoyed a little relaxation, however, when you take a one year old to the beach, things get interesting! She enjoyed running up and down the beach so mama and daddy only got to rest when we put her into her little beach tent. I threw in goldfish crackers to keep her happy for a while. Andy said it was like feeding the monkey at the zoo. I have to agree!

School started The next week and I have been busy managing that and being a mama at the same time! I miss all the fun we had over the summer but that's the great thing about my job. I always have summers and great breaks!


Hopefully I can be a little better about updating once things slow down a little! I have a new iPad and am trying to figure out how to add photos. It seems complicated! Maybe I'll figure it out soon! Any help is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment