Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

We hope you all had a blessed and very happy Easter!  I'll give you a quick recap of what our Easter weekend consisted of! 

My Spring Break started on Friday (hallelujah!).  We spent most of Friday Spring cleaning and playing at home!  We did have some fun Friday afternoon making Rice Krispy eggs.  Addie got a little carried away with the sprinkles, but isn't that what it's all about?


 
On Saturday morning, we went to Asheville to spend the day with Mimi and Daddy-Daddy.  We played on the deck and built towers and castles with blocks!  Mimi, Addie, and I went to lunch at Atlanta Bread Co.  I didn't take any pictures that day!  That night, Miss Addie had a runny/stuffy nose.  I'm still not sure if it's a cold or allergies.  We did dye Easter eggs though!  I think there was more dye on her hands than on the eggs but it sure was fun!





Because she wasn't feeling 100%, we didn't go to church Sunday morning.  I hate we missed out but I didn't want a fussy and sick baby to infect everyone else!  The Easter Bunny came and brought lots of goodies! 
Granddaddy would love those pink golf clubs!
We got dressed and decided to go on to lunch next door at Mamaw and Papaw's house. 
Easter lunch with cousins!

"Mmmmm!"
After lunch, we had a quick egg hunt outside.  It was quick because it was chilly and rainy!  Addie found all the eggs I hid and then started hiding them for herself!  She would get so excited when she found one she hid!  Silly girl!


"I found a lello (yellow) one, Mama!"
The photo below is from Mom's house last week.  The Easter Bunny came early to Mema's and brought a princess outfit!


We ended our rainy Easter Sunday with snuggles and pizza!  Adrianne, Mom, and I are getting ready to head to NYC on Wednesday for Mom's 55th birthday trip!  I can't wait to share the pictures with you!  Have a great week!

PS-  I'll leave you with a cute video of Addie singing in the car on the way to the grocery store this morning!  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment